Fwd: hello annemarie re adhesions

Fri Jul 25 17:44:29 2003

X-Mailer: 7.0 for Windows sub 540

hi ... have just read your email...saying you are thinking of having another op...... i can only tell you of what has happened to me..... have had 22 ops and the pain i had....on the latter ops....was nothing compared to the constant pain i have now. … of course we don't juts have an operation..cos we have nothing to do on the said day!! but if i were you, i would talk to as many people as you can on this site, gather information, as much as you can.... i only wish i had been able to look at a site like this 10 yrs ago...... the more ops to erase the adhesions more you get...(9 out of 10) i have only just joined this wonderful site....but there many many people that are kind and so very informative, so please do ask around. … i have no been told i have many perforations.in my bowels....and also have been told that all my internal organs have grown together, i would so hate anyone to have to go through what i am.... so please ask questions......when you go to your gp or surgeons..... i hope a miracle will come along for you. to take your pain away...... best wishes annemarie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: