Rick

Wed Jul 30 08:45:50 2003

Rick,

I have not posted on this website since it erupted into turmoil awhile back. I have, however, been participating on Dr. K's message board. I am a patient that is looking to receive help from SOMEONE, anyone at this point. I have real issues with all the uproar. I hope and pray that your wife's surgery was successful. But, I must say this and it took your post to get me to come out on this board and comment: Everything is NOT all wonderful and nice as they would make it seem on the Endogyn site. I have very nicely written to Dr. K a number of times and until recently he always responded to my posts. Why have things changed? I wanted to present Dr. K with all issues involved in my case and I did just that. As soon as he read my detailed history I was told that I should find a doctor here in the US to help me. I have no objections to that, but I was, of course, disappointed and responded in a like fashion. I was not in any way disrespectful...I think the worst thing I said was that I had already seen the American doctors and they would not treat me...that was why I was seeking him out. I then went away for a few days. When I returned all heck had erupted (not over my post either). But, upon visiting Dr. K's message board I found my posting removed. This, indeed, angered me. I had not said a thing that could be construed to be speaking against the man. Those who know me will tell you that when I do post, I speak from my heart and don't mince words, but I do it in a very polite fashion. Once again I made posts to the website. I tried to assure people that I had not been involved in the uproar that had transpired. When I awoke this morning I again returned to the board there. I found that once again, my posting had been removed. What I did find was a message from Dr. K saying basically that I had brought "puss" over to his website and he wasn't going to allow "battles with persons who need a mental health professional. So please continue your battles outside this board !"

I do have copies of all of my postings other than the first one which was removed....I was naive enough to believe that I could talk openly on that site and if you would like to read my other postings I can provide you with them. I have now left the endogyn site. I will not be subjected to censure of my postings especially when the only one who is hurt is me. I guess I forget that endogyn isn't in America and we don't have freedom of speech (even if I censure my own self to begin with)in Germany. Please take the time to ask Dr. K why he has done this to me? I, surely would like to know. It really hurts to build up your hopes a bit, particularly in my situation where I am dying, and have them ripped away for no apparent reason other than perhaps thatI live in the same community as someone he has issues with. I am a grown woman. I do what "I" want to do. All I am looking for is support and just maybe surgery that will save my life. Ask yourself, would you want this support and the possibility of a cure taken away from your wife?

I do understand that right at this point you are ecstatic over your wife being given the opportunity to have a new lease on life...you have every right to be. I have heard that Dr. K is a very charming individual and you have every right to defend him, but also please realize that, as in my case, there just maybe another side of the coin.

Please feel free to copy and paste this and give it to Dr. K. Once again, I feel that I have said nothing that can be viewed as disrespectful to the doctor. I just want answers.

God Bless you and your wife.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: