Re: New info about Germany????This is making the rounds!

Wed Jul 30 18:23:33 2003

Rick, Congtatulations on your wife's successful surgery, I couldn't be happier for the both of you!! I told you she would be in the best hands, and have the best chance at beating this! Good luck, and enjoy the trip! Keep in touch! Lisa

Kelly, Very well said, I couldn't have said it better! Thank you! I also will not respond to any of this latest mess, it's not worth my time, or the stress. TOO MANY are at fault here, and no one can stop them! Let's all try to forget this mess and get back to what we're here for-support!

--
Lisa

At Wed, 30 Jul 2003, MICHAEL MURRAY wrote: > >Rick, >I haven't replied to all of this mess except for one post that Jean made. >I know the trouble started when a couple of ladies did start comparing Dr. K

to god, it wasn't so much people that feel they hav

going to Germany or people that couldn't afford to go, it was a couple that over-did the praise.  I am glad they feel they are adhesion-free and it is good

to post that they are but they didn't do it in a very good way.  I know for a

fact that it is how this all started. Because that is when I started getting private e-mails about how these ladies were turning everything up-side down.

>And I know there were some slanderous  comments that were way out of hand from others but alot of the blame goes to these two individuals that promoted Germany. >I myself had surgery in Germany and in Pennsylvania and it also started a stink when Pennsylvania was the cure-all because of people liking the drs to God. >I know that Dr. K wouldn't even consider himself a "God" like these individuals did. >Thank you, >Kelly >  > >Kelly > >>From: mahi007@yahoo.com (Craig Richardson - Rick) >>Reply-To: adhesions@adhesions.org >>To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS >>Subject: Re: New info about Germany????This is making the rounds! >>Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 05:12:47 -0500 >> >>I could not be more appalled at your email. I am sitting in the EndoGyn >>office one day after my wives surgery. I am not a desparate ARD >>sufferer who is clinging on to whatever the doctor says. I am an >>intelligent person with a clear head that thouroughly researched the >>best decision for my wife. With that said, I could not be happier with >>Dr. K. My wife and I are so impressed with the compassion and honesty >>he has. He has never made the slightest implication that he was a >>miracle worker. He freely admits there are many mysterys, and things to >>still learn about adhesions. He makes no promises that my wife will not >>be in the same situation in 3 months. For all those on this board who >>are confused and complexed, I have been dealing with this gentleman for >>a week and could not be more sure that I did the right thing by bringing >>her here. When I saw the original email, I got sick to my stomach. You >>disgust me with your anger and slander. He is just a man, not a god. >>But he, and maybe 5 other doctors truly have any understanding of this >>illness. He cares and is doing his best to learn what he can to help >>these women. >> >>He also is much more interested in my wives health than a statistic >>after second look. He discovered a very startling and private thing >>that the American doctors missed. Instead of doing a second look to get >>another statistic, he advised, while it would probably be fine, he would >>prefer not to do a second look at this time. I have a lot of respect >>for that. >> >>Dr. K is keeping a good natured attitude towards your attacks. But at >>some point people might push him to say it not worth dealing with such >>hating, slanderous people. At which time, we would lose an excellent >>resource in the ARD field. I for one ask Dr. K to please bear the >>brunt of your attacks and continue fighting to learn about this horrible >>illness. >> >>You seem to have gone into this surgery thinking he was a god. In which >>case, when it failed, you should rightly so, be disapointed. But this >>is your issue. He is just a man trying to learn about an illness and >>help people. If you came in with the right attitude in the first place, >>you would not be so angry. Be angry with yourself. You put him on that >>pedastel. My wife and I came in fully understanding that we might be >>dealing with adhesions again in 3 months. We know he did his best. Next >>time if it happens, I might see him, Dr. Korrel, Dr Riech, Dr Cook, >>etc. But I would not blame him. I will just make the best decison I >>can at that time. >> >>I very much want to post about my wives surgery and the excellent care >>we are receiving, but I am so sick of this ladies posts and attacks that >>I need time to cool down. So that will come soon. Thank you everyone >>that has helped and prayed for us. >> >>Rick >>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: