Re: Zelnor recognizes Adhesions

Thu Jul 31 15:37:43 2003

not causing adhesions... only if you already suffer from then! then you are NOT to use it.

sorry in a rush.

--
SueRin Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Dixiepeep" <kbjarvis@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:29 PM Subject: Re: Zelnor recognizes Adhesions

> Just rediscovered the site. Nice new look. I know when the Zelnor > commercial came on and said the word adhesion they may as well have said > my name because it really caught my attention. It is the first time I > have ever heard of a drug side effect causing adhesions. > t Thu, 31 Jul 2003, april degregory wrote: > > > >At Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Jean wrote: > >> > >>Just thought I would make everyone aware (if they didn't already know). > >>I saw a commercial on "TV" for the drug called Zelnor. > >>I was in disbelief when they mentioned the people who should not take > >>this drug. > >>People with ADHESIONS was on the list of people who should not take this > >>drug! > >> > >>They actually said the word ADHESIONS...and on TV where everyone can > >>hear it (LOL)!!! > >>Wow....they can say swear words on TV (since that is how it has been > >>treated)....Tee Hee! > >>JEAN > >> > >>-- > >>Jean (from PA) > >> > >Hi Jean, > >I am a ard sufferer and was in the hospital for 45 days, I was unable > >to move my bowels and they gave me Zelnorn and it nearly killed me, > >cramping pain horrible and no bowel movement, then I asked for a print > >ou > >of the Zelnorn and saw that and was like , are they trying to kill me or > >what. I am proven to have adhesions, a had small bowel obstruction > >caused > >from adhesions a year or so ago, and an adhesionlysis in January showing > >adhesions in all four quadrants of my abdomen. Well it turned out I was > >ha > >ving a paralytic ileus, it was a nightmare. Had to have a continious > >spinal > >epidural for 7 or 8 days. Anyway a couple of doctors I saw were > >appalled that > >they tried this drug on an adhesion sufferer. Sometimes I think these > >docs > >do read these warnings, as I was a known ARd patient. > > > >-- > >anthea, > >Do you have any information about clinical trials for spraygel at the cleveland clinic. > > > >I know you dont know me , Im new to the site.....but not to ARD.......I thought somewhere in the archives cleveland was mentioned. would appreciate any info you might have > >Thanks, > >April > > >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: