Anna - back pain

Sun Aug 3 13:45:08 2003

Hi Anna, ")

I wanted to answer your question you had on constant back and leg pain. = Well, maybe not answer your question, but tell you that I also have that = same pain too. For as long as I can remember, even before I started my period, I always = had a lower back pain. Even though I've had a TAH (total abdominal hysterectomy) to this day, I still have a constant lower back pain. Some days my lower back pain, lower left abdomenal pain get so bad that = it radiates down my left leg. Is this something that you're describing? What I usually do to get the pain back to a dull is rub my leg where the = pain is. Along with my pain meds and meditation, which is all I have = for my devil pain, helps a tad. Hope this helps you.... Hugs with love, ~Chrissie Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 03:20:37 -0500 (CDT) From: littlemadonna2000@yahoo.com (anna) To: ADHESIONS@OBGYN.NET Subject: back and sciata pain Message-ID: <200308030820.h738KbL06292@dns.obgyn.net>

i have posted two messages on here so far, this is my third. when i come to this site and read the messages, i get some comfort. not, that everyone is suffering, because i can relate. i too was talked into a hyst at 29, not knowing that every surgery you have make the adhesions worse.

i do have a question for everyone who reads this, does anyone have consitant back and leg pain? i had this problem since my last surgery. = i have had ct's scans mri's and the dr. say there is nothing wrong with my back. i have went to physically therapy and that didnt help eithere. i am trying to research about the nerves in you abdomian to see if the nerves where damaged during the last surgery. ( if that is possible). or if the adhesions are causing this? please post a message if anyone has this pain too. thank you anna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: