Re: HELP. a Newbie..my docs are IDIOTS!!

Sun Aug 3 18:36:56 2003

Debby & Sue, I have to agree, I was one of the fortunate ones who also got much better for a few years after my hyst (still had ovaries). Lots of women on here weren't even that lucky so you just don't know what will happen after surgery, some got worse.

It didn't last forever after my hyst, that is what I meant in my other post. A few years later i was back in for adhesions attached to the ovary bounding it to my pelvis or hip bone and bowel. Took that ovary out and a few years later the remaining ovary attached to my vaginal wall inside with adhesions, so back into surgery to have that removed.

After the womanly organs are gone the adhesions do find "other" organs to attach to like Sue said...bowels, gallbladder, liver etc.

I know it is a very tough decision, good luck with whatever you decide. JEAN

At Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Sue wrote: >
>dear Debbie, I am jumping in on this post because I was in sever pain for 3 yrs after my c-section, and had an exploratory, gall bladder removed finally a total abdoninal hyster. when I awaoke for surgury.. the PAIN WAS GONE. I had a life for about 10 yrs before the small pulling and pinching started, and another 5 before bowel problems set in, and another 5 before the pain reached the gall bladder area (squeezing my liver and colon. so in my case I did get some relief, but I continued to "make" adhesions.. but I would have ended my own life if they original pain would have not been found.
>
>not meaning suicide, meaning being on pills to the point of not being aware of anything!...living in lala land.
>
>if you have your family, and no more coming along, it might help.. and yes, more surguries create more adhesions!
>
>my best to you.

--
Jean (from PA)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: