(no subject)

Thu Aug 7 22:44:59 2003

ANESTHESIA CAN REALLY WEAR YOUR BODY DOWN. I HAD MY 9TH SURGERY IN MARCH = AND MY HAIR IS NOW STARTING TO FALL OUT. I WAS TOLD STRESS FROM SURGERY = CAN HAPPEN MONTHS AFTERWARDS. SHERRYG -----Original Message----- From: "Debbie Soder" <dsoder2003@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Date: Thursday, August 07, 2003 7:54 PM

Just reading on line that anesthesia causes memory loss and anxiety = sometimes. Been dealing with both. Also that scar tisse can cause anxiety to the nervous system. Anyone heard of this. I may need to do = 4 hr surgery in September. Already been under general anesthesia twice = this year April and May. Also very run down from lack of sleep and stress and not eating. Too much all at once for another surgery? -------------------------------------------------------------------------=3D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------->T o: </B>"Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" &lt;<A href="mailto:adhesions@dns.obgyn.net">adhesions@dns.obgyn.net</A>&gt;<BR><B>Date: </B>Thursday, August 07, 2003 7:54 PM<BR><BR></DIV></FONT> <DIV>Just reading on line that anesthesia causes memory loss and anxiety sometimes.&nbsp; Been dealing with both.&nbsp; Also that scar tisse = can cause anxiety to the nervous system.&nbsp; Anyone heard of this.&nbsp; I may = need to do 4 hr surgery in September.&nbsp; Already been under general anesthesia twice this year&nbsp; April and May.&nbsp; Also very run down from lack of sleep and stress and not eating.&nbsp; Too much all at once for another surgery?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</DIV> <P> <HR SIZE=1> >T
he New Yahoo! Search</A> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: