any suggestions?

Fri Aug 8 10:13:04 2003

Hi to all, I am praying that each of you are having a somewhat pain free day. Just looking for some advice here and any suggestions are welcome. I have told you before that I had to go to the ER for problems with my gallbladder in June. They did blood work and an ultrasound and found nothing wrong of course, once again the pain and discomfort was "in my head". Well I have been having these so called gall bladder attacks off and on, Went and spent 7 hours in the ER yesterday for what I though was another severe gall bladder attack. Well more blood was taken and another ultrasound once again there was nothing wrong. They gave me 2 percocet orally, then an iv injection of toradol. That didn't work so they ended up giving me 2 iv injections of fentanyl to get rid of the pain. That only took the edge off. Well they consulted with a surgeon and ran a CT scan. They found a mass in one of my lungs, and told me it was pnuemonia. The antibiotic they put me on was $98.00 for 10 pills. I still have the SEVERE pain behind my ribs on the right side, and when I try to breathe I get the shoulder pain like you get after a lap. My doc wants me to go have another CT in 2-3 weeks to make sure the mass is gone. I am also supposed to go have a hidascan ran on my gall bladder. Here is where I need some advice. Any suggestions on helping me breathe better with less pain? And do you think I should go ahead with that hidascan test since they don't see anything with my gallbladder? I am lost and am in agony so I don't know what I should do. Thanks in advance to my adhesions family. Linda

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: