You CAN get your life back

Sat Aug 9 22:41:23 2003

I Live in Kissimmee Fl. I have had so many operations on adhesions I have forgotten the number...In March I was in the hospital and I needed surgery for adhesions but the surgeon was not wanting to do it for the last time he done it was a very long and very difficult one...Then we found out our insurance no longer carried him any more. This was when he finally agreed to do the surgery. Well, I was sent home and in pain everyday. By mid April the pain was horrific. My sister who has the same problem lives close by and had her surgery in Feb. She told me of Dr. Echevaria. Went to see him and he didn't really want to do surgery on me either. But finally saw there was no other way. Mind you, Dr. E. is a straight up doctor. He holds no punches.But he does know what he is saying and doing. And he takes his time with you and talks to you and most of all he listens.He said I might have to be in surgery for 12 hours. I wasn't He got 2 of his best colleques to help him assist and I was only in 3 1/2 hours! What was suppose to have been a 21 day stay at the hospital turned out to be 10 days. I am recovering very well. Getting stronger every day. The pain is Nothing like it was. My surgery was done June 10th of this year. Dr. E. is in Tampa Fl. And believe me it was well worth the 1hr45min drive to go see him. Please don't give up. There is hope and there is a way to be pain free. I got my life back. And I got my sister back too. If you would like to ask me any questions at all. Please e-mail me... Sincerely,

--
                                          Sandy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: