Re: [none]

Sun Aug 10 18:36:20 2003

Ohio

have to go for now, cooking dinner on the grill!

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Debbie Soder To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:33 PM Subject: Re: [none]

Yes Sue. The US. And you?

--
  Sue <compstar@bright.net> wrote: I can tell you I never had Asthma, or =
anybreathing trouble, then last yr. I started losing my breath climbing =
2 steps, and wheezing if I did anything. I was total upset by this.  I =
can only tell you after surgury in March I do not weeze and I have no =
trouble doing steps, I don;t know if they can reach the lings or not.  =
if they reach lungs and heart, I know how I will probably die.  what a =
shame..... they can
    t stop them, and to go in only makes more.  so we live till we die.  =
sorry I was in a great mood, but this is a bummer when you realize the =
thousainds with pain and no one to understand them.

Take Care. and let us know your tests results. Where are you in the = USA?

SueR in Ohio

> ----- Original Message ----- From: Debbie Soder To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:20 PM Subject: Re: [none]

Sue: Just had a total work up of tests due to not being able to = breath for 3 days. Think some adhesions are way up into my abdomial = cavity on right and also maybe on left. Notice when sitting up can breath, but when i recline at all I get the breathing problem--bad. Lungs wheezing, etc. I know alot of things can cause this but i'm wondering if it's due to adhesions on my diaphragm somehow pressing on = lung and not allowing expansion and also if adhesions can go to lungs. = Some people ay yes and some no. Dr. says there's no reason for symptoms.

Sue <compstar@bright.net> wrote: Debbie, I can tell you, My dr was = adament.. I had a very HEALTHY liver. I had a large thinck adhesion wrapped around it and connecting to = colon and diaphram,and liver to the omentum and the painfree time of 10 = days was BLISS, but on the 10th day I felt the sameold-same-old, only about a 1/4 inch more to the center of where it was.

hope this helps.

SueR in Ohio

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Soder" To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 5:46 AM Subject: [none]

> hi. Does anyone know if adhesions on the liver cause > problems with liver function ex: enzymes etc.? > > The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo. > > to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=3D -------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------href="mailto:dsoder2003@yahoo.com">Debbie Soder</A> </DIV> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=adhesions@dns.obgyn.net href="mailto:adhesions@dns.obgyn.net">Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS</A> </DIV> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 10, 2003 = 7:33 PM</DIV> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [none]</DIV> <DIV><BR></DIV> <DIV>Yes Sue.&nbsp; The US.&nbsp; And you?&nbsp; &nbsp;<BR><BR><B><I>Sue &lt;<A href="mailto:compstar@bright.net">compstar@bright.net</A>&gt;</I></B> wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2719.2200" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I can tell you I never had Asthma, or anybreathing trouble, then last yr. I started losing my breath climbing 2 steps, and wheezing if I did anything. I was total upset by this.&nbsp; I can only tell you after surgury in March I do not weeze and I have = no trouble doing steps, I don;t know if they can reach the lings or not.&nbsp; if they reach lungs and heart, I know how I will probably die.&nbsp; = what a shame..... they can</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>t stop them, and to go in only = makes more.&nbsp; so we live till we die.&nbsp; sorry I was in a great mood, but this is a bummer when you realize the thousainds with pain and no = one to understand them.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Take Care. and let us know your = tests results. Where are you in the USA?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>SueR in Ohio</FONT></DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; = BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV> <DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=dsoder2003@yahoo.com href="mailto:dsoder2003@yahoo.com">Debbie Soder</A> </DIV> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=adhesions@dns.obgyn.net href="mailto:adhesions@dns.obgyn.net">Multiple recipients of = list ADHESIONS</A> </DIV> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, August 10, = 2003 7:20 PM</DIV> <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Re: [none]</DIV> <DIV><BR></DIV> <DIV>Sue:&nbsp; Just had a total work up of tests due to&nbsp;not = being able to breath for 3 days.&nbsp; Think&nbsp; some adhesions are = way up into my abdomial cavity on right and also maybe on left.&nbsp; Notice when sitting up can breath, but when i recline at all I get the breathing problem--bad.&nbsp; Lungs wheezing, etc.&nbsp; I know alot of things can cause this but i'm wondering if it's due to adhesions on my diaphragm somehow&nbsp;pressing on lung and not allowing expansion and also = if adhesions can go to lungs.&nbsp; Some people ay yes and some no.&nbsp;&nbsp;Dr. says there's no reason for symptoms.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR><B><I>Sue &lt;compstar@bright.net&gt;</I></B> wrote: <BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; WIDTH: 100%">Debbie, I can tell you, My dr was adament.. I had a very HEALTHY liver. = I<BR>had a large thinck adhesion wrapped around it and connecting to colon and<BR>diaphram,and liver to the omentum and the painfree time = of 10 days was<BR>BLISS, but on the 10th day I felt the sameold-same-old, only about a 1/4<BR>inch more to the center of where it was.<BR><BR>hope this helps.<BR><BR>SueR in Ohio<BR>----- Original Message -----<BR>From: "Debbie Soder" <DSODER2003@YAHOO.COM><BR>To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <ADHESIONS@DNS.OBGYN.NET><BR>Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 5:46 AM<BR>Subject: [none]<BR><BR><BR>&gt; hi. Does anyone = know if adhesions on the liver cause<BR>&gt; problems with liver function ex: enzymes etc.?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Easier. Bingo.<BR>&gt; http://search.yahoo.com<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; To remove =

yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please = go<BR>&gt; to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm<BR>&gt; p.s. for = the web forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/<BR><BR><BR>To = remove yourself from the adhesions@adhesions.org mailing list please = go<BR>to the unsubscribe form at http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm<BR>p.s. for the web = forum version see http://www.adhesions.org/forums/</BLOCKQUOTE></DIV> <P> <HR SIZE=1> >T he New Yahoo! Search</A> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV> <P> <HR SIZE=1> >T he New Yahoo! Search</A> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: