Re: I want to make it perfectly clear...

Mon Aug 11 15:01:53 2003

At Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>When I first met Beverly Doucette in April 1999 - during the time following her recovery from the adhesiolysis procedure Dr. Harry Reich performed for her, we became very close friends and eventually
>the two of us began to work tirelessly together to do what we could to provide education and help to other victims of adhesion related disorder (ARD). Bev and I "had" a very close and satisfying working relationship - until I heard about the multiple mailings she was/is sending.
>
>I say "had"...because while I was recovering from my July 18th adhesiolysis in Germany, I heard about all the hate-filled, slanderous emails Beverly and her cohorts have been sending to multiple email addresses - including the following:
>
>...to Dr. Kruschinski's former and current patients from the USA and Germany,
>
>...to ARD victims, who post messages on the IAS and other Message Boards,
>
>...to Tom Guest at Confluent Surgical (maker of SprayGel),
>
>...to other doctors and surgeons,
>
>...to the Emma Klinik at Seligenstadt, and
>
>...to anyone else, who might listen.
>
>As one of the founding members of the International Adhesions Society, I feel compelled to post where I stand on this issue - so all of you will know that I am NO longer involved in anything that Beverly Doucette has chosen to do...AND I do NOT believe or support any of the hate-filled and slanderous acusations that Beverly and her cohorts are spreading. I want NO part in this!!
>
>Our close working relationship in behalf of ARD victims - and the friendship Bev and I have enjoyed since 1999 - is now officially over!! In spite of everything, I will - on my own - continue to do what I can to help others, whose lives have been turned upside down because of ARD.
>
>Since I want to give myself the best chance to heal following my July 18th adhesiolysis procedure,
>please do not expect me to respond at this time to requests for information about ARD. Sitting is NOT good therapy following surgery for adhesions - and this is why I ask for your cooperation at this time.
>
>Thank you for respecting my wishes!!
>
>--
>Helen Dynda
>

Helen, I, for one, am very happy to hear from you and know that you are alright. For some reason I knew that you had nothing to do with the horrible things that have been going on. You are a wonderful and caring person and it is your time to rest and get well. I pray that you are cured for life!!!!!

Your friend, Lynn Creacy

--
A new friend

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: