Please! I need answers!

Tue Aug 19 11:04:51 2003

I am so uncomfortable . I have been having a lot of trouble passing even = dribbles of liquid stool. I haven't felt good in weeks, and I bet it's = close to 2 weeks that I had a normal b.m. I can feel the loose stuff laying there. At times I hear a lot of noise. The abdominal/pelvic Ct scan I had done on August 15,2003, was 'wet read' as normal. But I am getting worse. My questions... If there is a blockage, or twist that is preventing the liquid stool from coming out, then what will happen when I try to take the prep they = gave me? Can taking it cause the bowel to rupture? What do I do if there is pain, bloating, bu5 no stool after taking prep? Is the CT scan I mentioned effective in finding an intestinal blockage = or twist? Also, I want to correspond with anyone here who has had their intestines = removed, and who did or does have an ostomy. I need to be prepared just = in case. I am terrified, and so uncomfortable. Whatever came on me this time is not good. I was doing really well. = Was up to about 126 lbs. Then all heck broke loose, and I am frightened. Please help. Millie.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: