Re: Frustrated babble

Sun Sep 7 21:12:28 2003

Robin;

If you're vomiting and in that much pain, don't you think that you should be looking into fixing this problem? Vomiting is not a good sign = I'm sure and I would think that you might possibly have some serious twisting inside. You should try to get this resolved ASAP before you = have to be rushed to the emergency room. Please let us know how things = go.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Robin Duffy To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2003 9:05 PM Subject: Frustrated babble

I thought I finally had this cycle figured out. Was I ever wrong on that thought. I knew that as soon as I started to feel that bloating and increased pain to stop eating and just drink fluids. Then if it continued to get worse, take some MOM or if that didn't work go for = the hard stuff. But this time it hasn't worked. The pain is still bad, = the bloating is even worse(I look 5 months pregnant) and I am throwing up and having tiny little well you get the picture. So is it time to go back to the dr and start this over again or do I just keep up with the way things are right now and hope we go back to the "normal" that I = was use to.

These adhesions are a constant trial and error and right now I am on = the losing end of this trial. I just don't know what to do.

I know you have all heard this before how it affects not just myself, but my whole family. My mother side, wife side, sister side, friend, side, and so on. I just was with my orthopedic surg. who told me that we had to wait until Nov 7 to do the next hip operation, I just started crying. The word surgery is a nast word no matter what body part we are talking, = and scarring is my biggest enemy. So even then I was upset and maybe this bone, muscle, nerve, adhesion, RSD, TOS is all adding up and I am finally reaching the breaking point.

I feel like a 80 yr old in this 40 yr old body.

Ok I guess that was enough frustration release and now I am going to wait for the upset, painful tummy to decide to either work through this or to eject what was put in it.

God bless you all, Those who suffer with adhesion, as well as those = who live with us, and those who try to find the answers to this hell. Robin

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: