Re: They're Baaaaack

Mon Sep 8 09:08:16 2003

There is a drug called marinol...I think and it is an extrat of marijuana....it is hard to get a script for....I was told it is only for cancer and aids patients...well I will take it one step further that if you live in a state or country where marijauna is decriminilized....I would love to know how it works with the nausea and increasing apetite. Don't ya just love it when the docs tell you about drugs you can't have!!! And to all who came to my defense yesterday I am gratefull....I am coming close to my next surgery which is unavoidable. Very little support om the homefront so I do look to here for support and am gratefull for all you all give. God bless and keep you all...Connie I hope that we can be friends as we got off on the wrong foot. I am not all those people you think I am and thats ok. I am just another ARD sufferer like everyone else and pray for peace on this board. I never meant to insult you or your doctor and hold out an olive branch that we can put this behind us. Checkers >
>Hi everyone. My last adhesion cleanout was back in March following a
>hysterectomy and colectomy. I've felt better than ever for the past few
>months and now I'm back to bloating, constant nausea, constipation, and
>URQ pain. Pretty sure it's small bowel adhesions at the site of my
>gallbladder surgery. I've had the symptoms for about a month now so I
>guess I'll get back to the doc to see how to manage this mess and put
>off surgery as long as possible. This time around I'm really suffering
>more from nausea than pain. I've tried reglan, nexium, the usual
>over-the-counter suspects.... can anyone recommend anything that will
>help the nausea?
>
>--