Re: Symptoms

Mon Sep 8 12:15:55 2003

You need to go and see an internist. The pain when sitting, constipation, bloating and gas, pain in the lower abdominal area, and = urinary frequency can all be signs of adhesions, even fatigue and headaches (and nausea) but the rest of the items state that you may have = a blockage or something else going on. You should be on your way to = the doctors office and you should check your temperature to make sure = you don't have a fever of any kind.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Shelby To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 11:18 AM Subject: Symptoms

I have had a hard time determining at what point I am in this process.

Is there a place that I can go and read about the symptoms and what = they could mean? I need to know if they are affiliated with my adhesions or if they are another problem.

My symptoms are

1) Pain when sitting. 2) Pain on the right side of my body i.e. right arm, right leg into foot. 3) Sweating that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes at a time. 4) Fatigue 5) Confusion 6) Headaches 7) Severe constipation 8) Bloating and gas 9) Pain when breathing deeply 10) Incontinence and needing to urinate frequently 11) Pain in the entire abdominal area and sometimes sharp pain 12) Pain in lower back and shoulders

Well that's a good start anyway.

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: