Re: Symptoms

Tue Sep 9 00:19:28 2003

because I have had 3 surguries JUST FOR clean outs! and all 3 surgeons have told me the same thing, they are embedding too close to the spineal column and to get to them(dig them out) could risk paraylsis (sp?) also that I have adhesions so dense in the small bowels and large colon. they each got what they could, but that all told me they COULD NOT get them all!. so I am waiting for spray gel and newer techniues. I am 50 and been cut 6 times. 7th will be a charm I hope!

and also the pains and numbness are all connected with the nerve ending.

--
Sue

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelby" <watsup2002@hotmail.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 12:58 AM Subject: Re: Symptoms

> Sue, > > What are you doing for treatment right now? > > Have you had the adhesion surgery yet? Why do you think it's from > adhesions embedded in your spine? > > Thanks. > > At Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Sue wrote: > > > >well, for what it is worth, I have EACH ONE of those symptoms! all of > >them.. adding sometimes tingling down both legs, and sometimes numbness like > >pinched nerves in both shoulders!. > > > >-- > >SueR in Ohio > > > >PS, I think mine have to do with adhesions embedded in my spine. > >

>> >>----- Original Message ----- > >From: "Shelby" <watsup2002@hotmail.com> > >To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> > >Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 12:18 PM > >Subject: Symptoms > > > >> I have had a hard time determining at what point I am in this process. > >> > >> Is there a place that I can go and read about the symptoms and what they > >> could mean? I need to know if they are affiliated with my adhesions or > >> if they are another problem. > >> > >> My symptoms are > >> > >> 1) Pain when sitting. > >> 2) Pain on the right side of my body i.e. right arm, right leg into > >> foot. > >> 3) Sweating that lasts for 5 to 10 minutes at a time. > >> 4) Fatigue > >> 5) Confusion > >> 6) Headaches > >> 7) Severe constipation > >> 8) Bloating and gas > >> 9) Pain when breathing deeply > >> 10) Incontinence and needing to urinate frequently > >> 11) Pain in the entire abdominal area and sometimes sharp pain > >> 12) Pain in lower back and shoulders > >> > >> Well that's a good start anyway. > >> >

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: