adhesion pain during pregnancy??

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Oct 9 06:34:06 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janine Love Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 12:21 PM Subject: Re: adhesion pain during pregnancy??

Congratulation Natalie on the pregnancy. One thing that may help you during your pregnancy is water aerobics and therapy. The water lifts the baby helping your lower abdominal muscles and strains settle. The aerobics help keep everything moving and stretching. I have a friend with adhesions who is doing this now. She is in her 8th month and says she feels much better than her first 4 months.

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 12:07 PM Sender: ntrenda@trane.com Subject: Re: adhesion pain during pregnancy??

Lesa, It is SO wonderful to hear your story! I am 23 years old and 18 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing severe lower abdominal pain for the last couple weeks off and on. I've suffered from this type of pain for years now ever since my surgery in '01. I had lap surgery to have my right ovary and fallopian tube removed due to a dermoid ovarian cyst about the size of a grapefruit. Blessings, Natalie

At Tue, 8 Jul 2003, TODDnLESA@aol.com wrote: >
>Hi Mandy! I just wanted to share my pregnancy experience with you. My son
>is 20 now but I remember my pregnancy like it was yesterday. During my
>pregnancy, I gained 6-1/2 pounds, my son weighed 7lb 4oz. At the time I
really didn't know I had adhesions,......

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: