Re: State Reps need to be petitioned

Sun Oct 12 22:52:06 2003

hello Lillian..hope you are feeling good..i have been sickly lately, but if you can tell me what to give to my state rep, I will certainly do it. I will attach it with my personal essay. if we can't get any help maybe we will set the proper foundation for people in our condition to be received by government as the serious condition that it is. regards Alex...Atlanta

-- moderator's note: get more information from the IAS website at: http://www.adhesions.org/gov_recognition.htm

At Sun, 12 Oct 2003, Lillian wrote: Hey all you fellow sufferers, I think at this point and time the only thing we can do to help everyone is to petition our state reps to help pass the resolution. The way I handled mine was to get acopy of the connections booklet from D Wiseman and brought it to my State Rep and had them read it and give them an essay of my condition and asked them to pass a resolution to accept the IAS support Petition as written like Louisiana,New York and Washington. Please all of you try so we can petition our Government to help us with Social Security Disability and maybe get this researched a little more. If youhave any questions I'll be happy to assist. But it really isn't that hard to get it done. Sincerely Lillian

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: