adhesions Bad Doctor Hysterectomy Tumor

Sun Oct 19 17:03:59 2003

(How My Adhesions started: I became sepsis and almost died which they never figured out why but that is what they say caused the original onset) I recently just had my 4th surgery to remove adhesions it took me over a year of complaining to my regular doctor for her to refer me. I told her I knew it was the adhesions but she felt I hurt my back and didnt realize it so she treated me with chiropractic methods and a back ultrasound and muscle relaxers of course that didnt work she also refused to help me with the pain with any medication anyway I kept complaining as I knew it had been almost 4 years since my last surgery and sex hurt and it hurt to sit and I get a pain in my lower abdomin that like a bunch of knives on a wheel going around and around the worst time is usually the week before my cycle during my cycle and the time I am supposed to ovulate. Anyway she finally sent me to who she considers a special gyn she did a laproscopy and couldnt get any of the adhesions out they are that bad also my left over is engolfed in a Tumor she says is a fibroid but when I researched firbroid tumors the characteristics dont match she says my tumor is rock hard all the info I found they are smooth and made of tissue also I have found nothing so far about fibroids on a ovary only on the uterus. She said my right ovary feels funny and it is stuck on the wall and she couldnt get it to release and that she hadnt seen anything like it and couldnt describe it. She is doing a hysterectomy. She also knocked on wood more times than I liked in regards to the tumor being cancer. She said she thinks its a fibroid but she isnt sure. I am going crazy waiting for surgery I want it all out now the part that really hurts is I am only 32 and dont have any children my husband has 3 from a previous marriage and says he understands but there is no way he can understand he has kids so mentally I am a basket case I have had my kids names picked out since age 15 so this was the hardest choice I have ever had to make.

Aimee in Michigan EMAIL: sbogart3@chartermi.net [parts of senders address removed for privacy]

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: