sad

Fri Oct 24 00:42:08 2003

Hi. Been posting here for awhile. Sad tody and needed some input. had appendectomy which caused adhesions. it's only been 6 months but already they're on my upper intestines, liver area mid abdomen, down in the culde sac etc. Everytime i eat i feel them pulling. bowel has become inflamed and sluggish. I need hyster and afraid to ge it done for2 reasons: my lungs acting up and dont know if it's the pulling down from adhesions or the acid refluxing into them. Also exposed to alot of toxins and hoping thats not what did it.Afraid to get more adhesions. I form them easliy. but this fibroid has to go--its the size of 4 mos preg and my entire abdomen taken up. I cant breath, eat, sleep, between the adhesions and lungs. If i had to id trace this back to about 2 yrs ago when i became stressed, had infections, and was livig in semi toxic environment. Altho as far back as 15 yrs ago i had a breathing prolem that passed after about 7 mos. Had lapro at that time too that my have left me with some adhesions but asymptomatc. Wondering this: If i have hyster will get more adhesions? Im miserable now. But dont want to get worse. If it's only been 6 mos what will thes adhesions be doing tome in a year? Does nayone else on the ias have similar problems with breathing? I mean like asthma etc.,and do you feel it is aggravated by the adhesions? Im sad because i visited my old job today and ouldnt stand there without being out of breath and heart palps and ab pain. Miss my life. anyone else shed some light on this? Thanks. Lee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: