help

Wed Nov 5 20:44:55 2003

I had a termination in April 02 I was sent home without any antibiotics. A week later I had real bad stomach pain I went to see my doctor and she gave me some antibiotics and penicillin. I was then ok for a month or so, then I would get stomach pain round the time of my period, so I just put it down to that. As I am sexually Active I regularly go and have check ups at the gum clinics. Which other than thrush I am always clear of everything else. By November 02 my stomach pain was getting to be unbearably. I undertook a urine test at doctors it came back unclear, so I had to repeat it. By this time we were coming up to Christmas, I was told it was clear. So just kept taking normal painkillers. After the Christmas period I had a phone call from my doctors telling me to go into the surgery. I was then told they wanted to test me for Chlamydia. Not wanting that on my records I went straight to the gum clinic. I was clear and they told me they thought I had a water infection. I then went back to my doctors and got more antibiotics. The pain then went back to period time. Then in September 03 the pain returned it was so bad I went to the doctors (which at this time a new GP had joined the practice). She took one look at me, asked where the pain was and sent me straight into the hospital for an immediate check up. While I was at the hospital I was taken for an X-ray, a scan and a blood test. When the results came back from my blood test they discovered that the antibodies in my blood system where a lot higher than normal I was then again put back onto more antibiotics. When the results came back clear from my scan and the X-ray I was then sent for a laparoscopy, which showed I had adhesions near my right ovary and on the left side near my bowel. With the adhesions being where they are, I think there are 3 possible causes Chlamydia, which I know I haven’t got. Hysterectomy which I haven’t had or a pelvic infection from a termination which looks like the only possible answer but what I cant seem to work out is if this is the case, would I have not felt the pain I am in now sooner. Can anyone help me please? Sarah.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: