Re: Every Month

Wed Nov 12 17:43:35 2003

it has been a very long time for me, but when I still had my "insides", and I would have a period, I would be in terrible pain, but my periods were only 1 day! intense but over quickly!

now I am replying to you because like you, I would have 2-3 days of burning in the ovary area, I just thought I was feeling the egg release, now I think I was having adhesions, and when I ovulated the tissue was enlarged as in ripe, and I would have the few days of discomfort, I can't swear to it, but after all the research I have been doing, I think that is it!

wishing you pain free days ahead.

--
SueRin Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 11:02 PM Subject: Every Month Sender: resvilla@bellsouth.net (Andrea V) > > My case is very particular. I start having strong pain the week after > my period... It's the only time when I feel pain. It lasts only four > to five days and then is completely gone. I don't feel cramps. It is a > constant pain like burning inside. Please if anyone feels the same, > please reply to this message. I started having this problem after my > second laparoscopy 2 years ago. Thanks!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: