posting of messages

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Nov 21 21:26:52 2003

Just a reminder, that unlike before, messages posted to the board do not appear in the message list as soon as you post them. Messages are manually posted to the board and this will mean a delay. While I try to forward messages through at least once a day - this could be very early one day and very late the next, delays may at times be longer than expected. If you do not see a message appear on the board then I invite you to contact me directly -- your message may have not gotten through because the server filters caught it, it was a duplicate message (sometimes those pesky duplicate postings still show up for multiple messages at a time), did not adhere to board guidelines or I haven't gotten all the messages posted yet. All you have to do is ask me.

This is a temporary step until we can switch over to an improved message board format that will integrate with our website. We had hoped to have completed this task a few weeks ago, but project schedules have delayed our implementation process. Thank you for your patience.

Tracy IAS Administrator

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: