Endometriosis and pain relief

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Dec 10 17:10:38 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Saddletrampfarm@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:11 PM Subject: Re: Endometriosis and pain relief

Hi, To start I have had 17 operations I have been on every pain med known to man,Methadone does not offer the pain relief that oxycontin or Ms contin( time released morphine) does, I found, I had the best luck with the mscontin, it also comes generic so it is MUCH cheaper than oxycontin, if you have money troubles that is the way I would go .Any of these Meds are VERY VERY hard to come off of , BUT if you take them the way they are prescribed ,it is much easier to get off , but at this point I would not worry about that,I would spend my time trying to get the correct pain relief, where do you live ? I am in Maryland and I had a hard time finding the right doctor I have been poked and prodded for the past 8 years.. I wish you good luck and if you want to talk or ask anything you can e-mail me at; saddletrampfarm@aol.com

I am a good listener and I have been going through this for a long time, wishing you pain free moments my friend,,, Mary in Maryland

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: