Colonscopy and surgery next week

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Dec 16 14:46:36 2003

From: Kemp, Judith M. [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Kemp, Judith M. Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 10:42 PM Subject: Re: Colonscopy and surgery next week

Hi Mikki,

Wishing you all the best with the lap next week. Please don't get ahead of yourself, there are many reasons why you can have GI bleeding. Yes, cancer is one of them, but not the only one by a long shot. So hang in there, and look forward to getting some resolution on Tues. Take care, Judy

-----Original Message----- Sent: Sun 12/14/2003 7:35 PM Sender: preciousmik@hotmail.com (Mikki) Subject: Colonscopy and surgery next week

Hi, I am new here. I have had several previous abdomal surgery's over the years. I am 48. I am having a colonscopy on Tuesday and a lapraroscopy to remove adhesions my doctor thinks I have also. I have had severe abdominal pain and lots of blood in my stools for quite sometime. I am afraid of course of the obvious of having colon cancer, I am just hoping and praying it is adhesion with diverticulosis or something of that sort rather than cancer. I had cancer when I was 22 and had a total hyst. If anyone has had some of these symptoms or gone through this I would greatly appreciate any input whatsoever. Thank you so much. Mikki :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: