Infections from Adhesions

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Dec 16 14:50:20 2003

From: Kemp, Judith M. [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Kemp, Judith M. Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 10:33 PM Subject: Re: Infections from Adhesions

Kelly,

Do you think you could have a fistula? It is a communication between two things that are normally separate. For example, a small fistula (passage) from the colon to the bladder, or colon to the vagina (depending where your E coli infections show up)? Just food for thought. If it were something like this, there is a good chance it can be fixed. Don't know if I'm "barking up the wrong tree.." , but thought I'd run it by you. Take care, Judy

-----Original Message----- Sent: Sun 12/14/2003 7:36 PM Sender: "MICHAEL MURRAY" <mkmurray30@msn.com> Subject: Re: Infections from Adhesions

I do have one thing that keeps happening that I want to know if anyone else experiences. I keep getting infections that come back E-Coli.

I know that it is related to the intestines and the adhesions.(My intestines are "Glued Down" around my vaginal area) Besides the pain, I always feel so ill from the infections. I was wondering if anyone else has chronic infections. I don't even bother going to the dr. anymore with the infections as they continually come back after I get them cleared up. Any one else with this problem? Kelly

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: