Can anything make adhesions form faster?

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Jan 4 14:08:28 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of chomel mahsuri Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 6:35 AM Subject: Re: Can anything make adhesions form faster?

hello ronda,i just want to know why u went for colectomy. i too have the same operation done in 1998 because of my hirsprung disease that i already have it since childhood. only starting last year i having lots of pain around belly and lt side of abdomen.i went to see the doctor but they told me i got adhesion.i had scope done which turbed out to be normal.so i was perscribed only buscopan tablets to relieve my pain.on and off i will have this spasm pain around my intestine.do u have also experience this pain before?i really dont know what to do.it really bothering me everyday.anybody can help?i dont have any answer to ur question. From: paxtonrs@aol.com (Ronda) Subject: Can anything make adhesions form faster?

My question is this, are there any physical activities that my speed up the formation of adhesions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: