I need some information please

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Jan 7 21:02:13 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Fragmidas@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 8:10 AM Subject: I need some information please

Good morning group. I really could use some help from you. I have recently been having alot of problems with eathing and terrible pains in my stomach. A week before thanksgiving, I started having horrible pains in my stomach after eating. It was just once in a while, and then it was everything I was eating. The only thing I could seem to keep down was liquids. I went into the hospital for three days thanksgiving morning and they sent me home on the third day telling me that I had a bowel obstruction but it passed. they had me on nothing but ice chips for three days. Then 2 days later, it happened again and they said it was nothing but colic and sent me home. the next day it was so bad i couldnt stand it so i went back to the er. This time they admitted me and started doing test. They said I had sludge in my gallbladder and that it had to come out. I had it removed and two days later they sent me home. 3 days later, I had horrible cramping pains in my stomach and nothing i did seemed to help. I went back to the er and they said that there was a possibility that I still had stones in my gallbladder and that it happens alot. They also said that I should stay on a bland diet because i could still have the same attacks I had when i still had my gallbladder until my pancreas got used to taking on the job that the gallbladder used to do. Is this true???

Do I have to live with these attacks forever?? Sometimes I can eat anything and sometimes, i cant. Can someone please help me?? Im going crazy from all the trips to the hospital and the er doctors that just dont care. One doctor told me to go home and take my pain medicine because this is the same pain i always have. he looked at me in discust. He told me that he talked to my doctor but i found out later that he never called him. Is there anything i can do about this horrible treatment??? Im just sick over it.

Thank you all for your help,

Susie - south jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: