Endometriosis and Adhesions

Fri Jan 9 17:44:28 2004

I am writing to ask anyone if they know of a doctor worth going to who will listen to me and try to help me. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and adhesions over 5 years ago and am still suffering. I am living on and off pain pills, depending how severe my pain is. I am raising 4 children and do not have any energy to even take care of them, thank god they help me out.

The last surgery I had they found that adhesions were acting as sticky tissue and forming my intestines together. I have had a full hysterectomy at 22 and 9 more since for adhesions and endometriosis. They were unable to get all my ovarian tissue. It seems I am having to have surgery every year and now my doctor has given up and wont return my phone calls. The ER thinks that giving me shots of pain meds and sending me home is a way to live I guess, and shake their head at me.

The pain is so severe, that I am willing to go wherever their is a doctor who will listen and not toy around with ultrasounds and cat scans, which do not detect it anyhow. Does anyone have a physician they could reccomend who will t ake the initiative and do what is necessary to help me?

My email is kdzioba@yahoo.com.

Thanks- Kellie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: