Re: STARTING TO GET REALLY DOWN - HELP.

Wed Jan 28 19:33:42 2004

HI! I just want to respond and let you know you are not alone. I have endometriosis & adhesions and lots of pain that I've been dealin with for years. I've had several surgeries and procedures, not to mention have taken several different medications, tried Yoga and different exercises, physical therapy, a tens unit, changing diet, etc and still suffer. I have problems with constipation and bloating too, but not as bad since I had my last surgery, in June. It was a bowel resection and removal of my ovaries. I'm a mom too, with a 5 and 7 year old. It's tough being there for them, because you feel like you can barely be there for yourself. Doctors really don't get it, at least most don't, and I've seen quite a few. I can't understand why they say unless it's an emergency, there's nothing they can do. I think not being able to function and live a decent quality of life is an emergency. It's something we all deserve. I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Knowing there are others out there, like you, that understand me as well, really helps. I don't wish what we go through on anyone, but Im glad that I have you all. I don't think I could make it if I didn't. Take care. Samantha

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: