ray of hope?

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Feb 5 01:56:41 2004

From: MSQUADRONI38@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 8:59 PM Subject: Re: ray of hope?

Jeanne,

I'm so glad that you took this advice.I just spoke to the Dr. tonight. I feel as if there is alot of pain and can't take it anymore.These Dr's will help. I don't know if you read some of the postings today.There was a lady that has been on this websight for years and is a suffer for over 20.Her story was very touching. She has been a through alot and it is scarey to know that we might be there someday in her shoes. Her name was Karla.I went and read her story. I was so shocked to find what she has been through. We all need to say a prayer for her.

I guess in a sence,it scared me. We all know that right now there is no cure for adhessions and need to be carefully not to get hooked up with agressive Dr's. Some Dr's will say they can help,but have no experience in adhessions. Or will give a surgery.

I hope that these Dr's will help me and as you also. I do trust this Dr.I feel we can get help through them.

I wish you the best and please let me know what your outcome is

God Bless, Michele

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: