My Story

Fri Feb 20 18:43:49 2004

Hi everyone, My name is Angie. I am for the first time telling my horror story. I have adhesions, I have had them removed and they are back stronger then ever. I am embaressed and to tell anyone how I got them but if will help 1 young girl, It will be worth it. In high school I was very sexualy active, I sleeped with many of the boys and got pregnant 9 times.

My family took me in for abortions 5 time, but strangly enough they never took me in to get on birth control. Offten after an abortion or miscarrage what ever the case was that time I would not wait long before I was sexualy active again. Even if I was infected or in pain. Then I hid one of my pregnancys, and I rested bleeding in a bed for 9 months till had to be rushed to the hopital for an emergancy c-section. I have 1 beautiful child, somehow she sevived.

At the time of the c-section they found adhesions with there own blood supply where the abortion wand had been shoved through my uteras and grew into my abdominal wall in several places. I had a few more miscarrages then I had a tubal ligation. I then started to notice a burning pain in my belly, Mainly 2-3 weeks a month. after many dr appt, I finally had a pap that showed sever dysplasia to carsinoma insitu. I had my cervix leep surgury, it wasn't so bad but it was a little painful. That Dr like many others put me on birth control believing I had endometryosis.

I then went to a new Dr. He performed laproscopy, and removed a lot of the adhesions, but he accidently cut my bladder and liver. So now they are even more scared, 3 months later he gave me a hystorectomy and removal of 1 ovary. and removed lots more new scar tissue. I have 1 ovary left with a large mass on it so I have to have it removed next, ah even more scar tissue now. I am now in horrible pain, I can hardly use the bathroom and walk, I live everyday in constant pain. I have made poor choices in my life that changed it permantly. I would caution any one that is having any kind of surgery, including abortion, it is very dangerous and causes adhesions, some times extream. thank You for reading my story, please share the consiquences of abortions with a frind so that they can take everything into consideration when making thier desision. Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: