IN ALOT OF PAIN

Sun Feb 22 23:52:57 2004

Hello my name is Deb and I have been fighting with scar tissue for like 10 years now. I am in alot of pain all the time and the docs are trying to tell me that this dont cause pain.

I think that they are the crazy ones they tell me that the pain is in my head. They havent really ever went in and got rid of all the scar tissue they will go in and take off the scar tissue of whatever organ its closing and thats it.

My small intestines are in several loops they are telling me now that I have IBS which is caused from the scar tissue being around the intestines. I thought that for years now that I was the only one that was having this trouble they all was telling me that for some reason that mine was growing rapid. Just in one year I had 3 surgeries for bowles. It closes it all the way off and believe me this was the worst pain I have ever been in, in my life. I have 3 children and they are wanting to know when I am going to feel better.

This has been really hard for me and my family. MIne all started when I had my tubes tide after my last child and this all started my problems. I would really like to talk to other people that go through this. There is days I really feel like giving up.

--
Deborah K. Smith

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: