Re: IN ALOT OF PAIN

Wed Feb 25 16:29:53 2004

Hi Deb. We have all felt like giving up and I have ! I tried to eat my way to good health !!! Well now I am at least 40lbs. over weight !!! Funny huh ! I sometimes would feel so sorry for myself . And that icecream and candy bars made me feel better for a few minutes anyway. now I'm depressed because I'm over weight. If a doctor tells you it's all in your head get the hell out of there and find a new doctor! I think they just don't want to admit fault. If they told everyone that they will get adhesions and a percentage of people will have pain for the rest of there lives, NO ONE would get surgery inless it was an emergency. That's my opinion anyway. There is alot of money being made in hysterectomies. I've been thru it all. My own family started believing that it was all in my head or because I wanted to take pain meds for fun. Yeah right !!! I've been doing this since 1997. Started with a hysterectomy. For the next 3 years I had 3 operations to get rid of them. Lots of alternative medicine and practices. Nothing worked for me. I did get something out of bio-feedback. Sorry I have no good news but hang in there. Get better drugs if your not getting out of pain. Find a doc that understands chronic pain and adhesions. the worst thing is it hurts to have sex and I want some !! Goodluck,Jaynie

At Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Deborah wrote:

>Hello my name is Deb and I have been fighting with
>scar tissue for like 10 years now. I am in alot of
>pain all the time and the docs are trying to tell me
>that this dont cause pain.
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: