Re: estrogen & endo

Fri Feb 27 07:03:24 2004

- Hi! Im a 23 yrs old and had a full hysterectomy a year ago because of Endometriosis stage 3. I had Endometriosis for 6 yrs.I've always been in pain except for when I was pregnant. That was the best time in my life, I enjoyed being pregnant. I am now on depression medicine and combipatch for homones.

I had every kind on treatment there was before I had the full hysterectomy.Now My pain is back , I am being pushed around by different docters none to which can figure out whats going on .My urologist thinks I have Endometriosis back and they just can't see it. So he is sending me back to Iowa City for the third time in my life . I didnt think you could get Endometriosis back. I am very sad right now I feel like Im back at the beginning when I was first I had Endometriosis.Right now I cant work I put my school on hold, It was stupid for me to even start school.I should of known better.I just happen to come across this site ,it seems pretty neat. At least I know Im not the only one who has these problems.It feels to talk to whoever!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: