Posts will be Delayed week of 01 March

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Mar 1 21:43:10 2004

Dear Readers,

Due to the continued virus emails going around, messages sent through to the IAS message after 9:00p on Sunday, 29 February will not be posted at this time. The adhesions.org server is sending A LOT of virus emails and I'll be in contact with our server admin to find out what is going on.

If you have received a spam or fake email from our server, myself or Dr. Wiseman - we do apologize, as this is not intentional.

All emails sent from me are scanned as they leave my inbox. I would like to ask if you keep our email addresses, including the address to email the IAS message board in your address book - please remove us. This will cut down on the number of emails coming in to us.

A huge number of emails w/virus attachments was in my box today. I could barely get them all downloaded. In between are messages from patients. Please do not keep resending your messages as some of them are containing viruses. I'm getting emails with two viruses attached !!!

Also, I would like to ask that you not forward any attachments to us at this time. They will be deleted.

Thank you for your patience. The delay in getting posts out to everyone is to ensure I do not continue propagating these nasty viruses.

We will work to get messages updated by Wedns or Thurs of this week.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me directly at the address below (do not reply via this posting on the board).

Tracy Joslin IAS Administrator tracy.joslin@adhesions.org

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: