IN ALOT OF PAIN

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Mar 3 21:49:18 2004

From: MICHAEL MURRAYSent: Monday, March 01, 2004 12:47 AM Subject: Re: IN ALOT OF PAIN

Deborah, I am a little late in replying but please believe me, a lot of us have gone through what you have. Before I was diagnosed with adhesions, I thought I was going crazy as I was in intense pain and no one could find any thing wrong with all of their tests. Got accused of being a "drug searcher" etc..

I finally got a surgeon to go in and look and he was amazed at the mess I was in.

Well, I have had three adhesion surgeries since I have been diagnosed with adhesions. I have gone across the country and out of the country for surgery and I am still having problems.

I also have three children and have had to quit work. It affects your life totally.

The best thing you can do is to find a doctor that has compassion and try to live day to day with it.

I used to be "Super Mom" but have had to slow down in many ways. It's good to stay busy though so you don't dwell on it but do rest when you feel the need. I have 24/7 pain. I would love to have one day that I don't have it.

Hang in there

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 11:53 PM Subject: IN ALOT OF PAIN Sender: sweetheart_32@msn.com (Deborah)

Hello my name is Deb and I have been fighting with scar tissue for like 10 years now. I am in alot of pain all the time and the docs are trying to tell me that this dont cause pain.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: