Re: Bladder Adhesions

Wed Mar 3 21:50:41 2004

I have had trouble with bloating around my bladder. I went to see a healer last week and she told me that I had bladder adhesions. I had bladder surgery when I was three years old to enlarge a urethral ring. Ever since then I have experienced the bloating, but no pain. The bloating is extremely uncomfortable and I really am not sure why I have it. I have been to a G.E. and he tried giving me medication for IBS, gas, etc. Every medication caused the opposite effect. It gave me IBS symptoms, or it caused me to be more bloated. I'm very frustrated and it seems like the bloating is getting worse. I've tried colon cleansers and "gastro shields", but that might just be causing me to lose weight and not really treating the problem. I have to see my G.E. on Wednesday, the 3rd, and I'm not sure what to say to him. I'd appreciate any advice. I'm only 24yrs old, and I would really like to conquer this as soon as I can. If anyone has experienced something similar to this I would love to hear from you.

Thanks, Elizabeth

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: