Re: Operation in 3 weeks.

Thu Mar 4 07:30:56 2004

I am NOT a dr. but I have suffered for over 25 yrs with adhsions that now have a hold on just about everythig I got left in there. I suffered the some stuff , as my small intestines and upper colon are a mass with viscuslar, (very thick (old) adhesions) anyway I suffered terrible with the bloating and edema, ect. but diet has changed in the last 3 months and it has so helped me I will live on thie diet for the rest of my life.

it is the Eat right for your blood type...by Dr Adono I think his name is, it is late and I am sleepy....but I am an A....and A's should not eat any meat but chicken or turkey, and then there is a list of foods good for A's .neutral and then there is the AVOIDS. I was on the benificial foods for 1 month, eat when erver I wanted,, and so far have lost 30 lbs. in feb. I just wanted to maintain that 30 lbs lose, I did with flying colors.. now I am trying for the last 20, and my tummy has only bloated twice.....both time, I ate from the AVOID list of food!.. plug "Eat right for your type" in a search engine...and good luck SueRin Ohio

excuse typos please

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 12:05 AM Subject: Operation in 3 weeks. Sender: sam@schaney.fsbusiness.co.uk (sam) >

Hiall. Haven't posted in a while. Due to go into > hospital 23rd March for lysis of adhesions and
> laparoscopy. I have ovarian cyst and shadow
> of endometrial tissue in uterus.

> What I want to know is while my bloatedness and
> constipation go away once I have this operation.
> I have suffered this for two years and cannot take
> much more.
>
> Thanks for listening.
>
> Sam
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: