Frustarted and Ready to give up!!!!

Sat Mar 13 20:03:53 2004

Hi everybody, it is me Brenda from Ottawa. Well the past 3 months have been a living hell. I am having alot more pain then usual and been to emergency 5 times since christmas. I am sick and tired of going to emeregncy and all they do is an x-ray give me a good dose of pain medication and them telling me sorry there is nothing more we can do for you until you have a full blown obstruction. It has been really hard I am ready to give up I know I have to be strong and learn to deal with this. I am just sick and tired of being in so much pain. This week I had only one good day the rest has been spent in bed. I have been crying on and off getting upset with the kids for really no reason and my poor boyfriend I really don't know how much more he can take of all this. I am trying to deal with the pain they have me on morphine sulphate 60 mg 3 times a day and 5mg 2 tablets every four hours for top up pain plus I go to the pain clinic now every 2 two weeks to have a linocain infussion done. Still with all this I am in alot of pain. I know this is going to sound bad and I know I wouldn't do it but there has been the last couple of days where I wish I could die. I hate the fact what this is doing to my family my friends don't call me any more cause all they here is well I am in pain . How do I get through all this I know I have friends onhere that I talk to like my friend Tammy and she has been such a sweet and dear friend when I was down I went and checked my mail and she sent me a card which brightened up my day. I talk to the doctors and all they say to me is Brenda you have to get the idea out of your head that someone will operate on you cause no one will touch you because of the amount of adhesions I have on my bowel. I am sorry for venting but I know I can vent here with all my sisters who deal with this also. I do have one question is it normal not to have a proper sleeping habit because recently I have gone almost 72 hrs with no sleep then I sleep a whole day and then it starts again does anyone else have this. Well I am going to stop writing cause if I don't I could go on and on. So god bless everyone and here is to hoping for a pain free life sometime.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: