Hello, 1st post here. Hoping to find help.

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Mar 19 19:57:51 2004

From: Tammy TaberSent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 11:34 AM

Subject: Re: Hello, 1st post here. Hoping to find help.

Hello Rebecca, I am 34, a mother of 3, and also have horrible pain sort of like what you were describing. Oh it was so bad this morning, I have found that crawling into a hot tub of water calms me down, but this morning I still threw up from the stress of it all. I feel that searing pain you were talking about, but it is in my intestines or maybe my colon, I don't know but it hurts so bad it makes me sick.

I want to warn you about having operations to remove adhesions, each one brings on more adhesions, believe me I know. I have been opened abdominally....let's see .....about 5 times and each time the adhesions got worse and worse. A blessed OB/GYN explained it to me after I had an unsuccessful Hysterectomy. See we thought that doing the hysterectomy would make the pain and adhesions go away, in fact it made it worse, horrible worse, so no one will go there again.

Ever heard the term "would touch ya with a 10 foot pole"? well that's sort of how the surgeons all feel about me. Funny huh?

Anyway, key fact each time you have another operation, it is an invasion to your body, and the risk of more adhesion damage grows each time you are invaded, ok.? anyway my brother just came over so I have to go, but before I do I just want you to know that I am here for you. Write to me anytime and the IAS message board is a blessed site for finding help, understanding and love that we all need as we endure our pain. Hugs and Pain Free Wishes to You and Yours, Tammy Lynn Taber

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: