I want to give up......but I wont

Tue Mar 23 21:02:45 2004

It's been a long time since I posted on here. I really haven't had good experiences on message boards. I so tired and exhasted from fighting pain I just feel like giving up. I went for about a month pretty pain free right after seeing my new doctor in SLC Utah. I had a trigger point injection and I did well. I think I did well. The thing is, my sister was killed and I was so busy trying to take care of my aged parents for a month (I live in California and they live in Utah), I just didn't have pain. Now I am home and a week after coming home I want to just die along with my sister at times. Tonight I am in so much pain and I can't go to a hospital. It's a joke to go there. I would have to wait all night to get taken care of.

I am so anxious. So much is going on. I want to be medication free but I can't. I can't sleep with out something. And tonight the pain is so bad I can't seem to get to relax. I took an "Aluna" which is a natural pill.

I sure would never take my own life because I have seen first hand what death does to a family unexpectedly. Besides I am very religious. But man I hurt so bad. I just want IT to end.

Sorry for rambling..........I just am so tired. And hurting. Kristie

--
Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: