Feedback from Adhesion Surgery

Tue Mar 30 22:01:50 2004

In this day and age, it is hard to find a surgeon / physician that’s compassionate, caring, and competent. Well my family and I came across such a surgeon / physician, Dr. Clark Gerhart with Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons.

Two years ago, I suffered severe injury to my common bile duct and was transported to have the gallbladder removed and repair surgery. My body has been through quite a bit of trauma, resulting in me being sick off and on for the past 2 years -- from bile leakage pre repair surgery and septis post-surgery to internal hernias and partial obstructions. I’ve had three surgeries and was very skeptical about having a fourth. However, I was so sick and could not eat without pain and vomiting due to adhesions / partial obstructions that I needed to consider another surgery. My goal was to find a surgeon that had the expertise to remove the adhesions by laparoscopic surgery—the least invasive surgery. I did not want another surgery that would be open technique. We found Dr. Gerhart who performed laparoscopic surgery on March 10th.

We cannot express in words how much we appreciate Dr. Gerhart’s expertise, skill and great bedside manners. His gentle touch and competency has helped me get my life back.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: