lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery....

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Apr 1 07:42:53 2004

From: Tammy TaberSent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 12:23 PM Subject: Re: lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery....

Hi Brandy, first off welcome to our world, it's not such a comffy world but we are here for you. It might help you to read some of the stories on the adhesions quilt and see what you can relate to, you can email people and ask them questions, most, if not all, will answer. We are here to support one another and if you find yourself in the same boat as us then we are here for you too and as time passes you will find relief in helping others. back in the year 2000, I was all off track like you sound like you are feeling, I actually passed out a couple of times back when I started having bad problems. I had 3 children all by C-section and each one left me with more and more scar tissue.

5 years after my last child, like I said in 2000, I started having symptoms much like what you are describing. I had a hysterectomy and I was a mess inside scar tissue attached to the bladder, abdominal walls had to be scraped, the Drs had intended to spare my ovaries but found that there was no way, everything was glued together. Anyway we thought that I would get better, but I didn't, in fact I got so much worse that I had to quit working and I loved my job, went to school for 3 years to get that job!

Anyway in 2002 I had to have my Gallbladder out, Oh man, prior to that I was SOOOOOO sick! I threw up all day every day for like 3+ months, Dr tried and tried to make it stop, I was in her office with IVs almost every other day, ended up in the hospital, all kinds of tests.....oh it was horrible ! Anyway when the surgeon went in to take out the gall bladder, he looked down to see what he could see as far as adhesions......he was horrified to find wall to wall adhesions in my abdominal cavity, he couldn't even really see what else was down there.

But no one will touch me to improve my condition for fear it will just make it worse, so I have to live with it and on pain meds until such a time as something like SprayGel comes along. Have you heard of SprayGel? If not look into, you might have to put your faith and hopes into it as many of us have.

Well Good luck, have any questions we are here for you especially me, anytime!

Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to You and Yours, Tammy Lynn Taber

>----- Original Message -----
Sender: lilbit2002@aol.com (Brandy Rediker) Subject: lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery....

Hi, I just find this website, and i'm hoping for some answers...I had ovarian surgery to remove a dermoid cyst back in Dec. of last yr. in the process they had to remove my right ovary...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: