lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery....

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Apr 3 20:55:25 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of jlrealtor@sbcglobal.net Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 7:12 AM

Subject: Re: lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery....

Your cramps sound like normal period pain, except for the pressure, but that to could be associated. You need to go back to the doctor and explain about you not having your periods, and have him test your hormone levels. It could be a problem also with your other ovary not working properly, but I'm sure the doctor can run some tests and figure some things out. You may also have endometriosis.

You most likely have more adhesions, but don't worry about those now unless they cause you bad distress on a constant basis.

>----- Original Message -----
From: International Adhesions SocietyTo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:04 PM Subject: lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery.... From: lilbit2002@aol.com (Brandy Rediker) Subject: lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery....

Hi, I just find this website, and i'm hoping for some answers...I had ovarian surgery to remove a dermoid cyst back in Dec. of last yr. in the process they had to remove my right ovary...I've had 3 periods since, Dec. Jan. and Feb. this month i haven't had no signs of a period...The only thing i've been doing is some mild cramping, some upset stomachs, pressure in lower rectum and around my vagina area, off and on soreness in both breasts, and really some bad soreness below my bellybutton. I don't know if that is caused from scar tissue from the surgery...I do know that from perivous surgeries i had really bad scar tissure and my uturas was almost attached to my stomach wall, that had to be scrapped during my surgery to get to my ovaries...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: