Need A good pain doc in ohio?

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Apr 5 20:30:34 2004

Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 5:30 PM Sender: "Tamilyn Brown" <wellnessmagnets@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Need A good pain doc in ohio?

Hi;

I know that you don't know me at all. I was first introduced to this site when they thought I had Adhesions myself. I've since figured out, on my own, that I don't think that's what I have at all. I'm not on here trying to 'pedal" something miracle cure to everyone at all. I actually have never mentioned this to anyone on this site like this.

I have numerous other diseases like 'fibromyalgia', 'anklosing spondilitis', 'colitis', 'IBS', and 'migraines' as of right now. I was introduced to some stuff a couple of years ago and thought it was absolutely nuts for awhile until I decided to try them for myself. That was the best thing I could have ever done for myself. Since then I've felt much better and actually don't wake up crying anymore like I did for years.

If your interested in hearing what worked for me please drop me a line and I would be happy to talk to you about it. If not that's fine too but I hate to hear of people in such pain when I know that I could help them.

Take care!

Tamilyn tamilyn.brown@ns.sympatico.ca

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: