Tired of Pain

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri May 14 02:02:22 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 6:43 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Tired of Pain

Carolyn, It just amazes me that your obgyn stopped from preceding any further on your surgery to avoid intestinal surgery. My obgyn didn't do that. When he did the hysterectomy, he took it upon himself to also do surgery on my intestines without my knowlege or consent. He told me that he litterally had to take out all of my intestines and disect all the adhesions that had attached themselves to my intestines. Needless to say I had a horrible recovery and the hospital released me in 3 days after surgery with a fever!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried suing this obgyn because I knew in my heart he ruined me for life and since that surgery I have been in pain with more multiple surgeries after that.

I have been surgery free for 2 yrs now and want to stay that way. I am on demerol for controlling the pain, I just don't know for how long. I am taking it day by day. I am scheduled for a CT scan on Monday for my kidneys and back. I hope it will be ok.

If you ever need to talk, I am always here. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: