Re: Does anyone have pain like this?

Sat May 22 19:33:55 2004

Is the pain near any incision line? It could definitely be adhesions. Adhesions often pull so much that they cause a burning sensation. You need to STOP having surgeries though, this is going to cause many more problems. Seek out the help of a good pain management doctor...

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of International Adhesions Society Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 10:41 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Does anyone have pain like this? From: mainebound2014@yahoo.com (Becca) Subject: Does anyone have pain like this?

Hi,

I have had 6 abdominal/pelvic surgeries, 3 being in the last year with the last one done in December. I recovered from the surgery, then, in April, I started having a burning/cramping/raw feeling in the middle of my pelvis just above my pubic bone. It never really goes away, it is there constantly. It also does not seem to matter if I move around or not, it will stay the same. They did a CT and urinalysis and found nothing. I have had a complete hysterectomy so it cannot be anything from female organs. The doctor prescribed Celebrex and said it may be nerve inflamation, but the Celebrex did not help. I think he thinks that the pain is all in my head!!!! He suggested an anti-depressent!!!! Well, I may be getting depressed, but it is because I cannot stand being in pain day in and day out.!

Has anyone felt pain like this? Does it sound like adhesion pain? I just want answers and the doctors are blowing me off.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can give me!

--
Becca

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: