Re: Severity of Adhesions

Sat Sep 11 12:17:19 2004

At Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Anita wrote: >..
>How do you know the severity of your adhesions?
>..
>Also, does the sensation of the adhesions
>indicate the severity? I don't have a lot of cramping pain, but rather a
>tight burning, hot pain (the only way I know how to describe it)that
>often feels like it's just below the surface.

Anita, to my mind the less we concentrate on exact place of pain and so called 'excact probable location of adhesions' the more chances we have to change our situation. I say so-called 'exact location' because nobody can exactly tell us where they are without an exploratory laparoscopy or other intrusive procedure. I think it's more problems for doctors not for patients, not for us... Personally af first I also tried to concentrate, tried to guess where the adhesions were. I thought if I felt it well then I could catch the moment where new problems might occur. Once I had such an episode and was afraid about new ones... But later I realized it was a false way. It just led to retiring into own shell, immersing into own fears. :-( I started believing the rule that God never gives us 'overtasking' trials and so I had to come out. It means we might overcome a serious burden in our life if we start opening our soul wider and wider leaving tons of fears away and accepting all those burdens as a mean of developing our soul. So I got it doesn't matter where the adhesions are, I have to make my life 'full blooded'. Full blooded in mind at first, in my soul. :-)

Igor

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: