vomiting after hysterectomy

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Sep 27 15:19:52 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Gina Kelley Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 2:53 PM Subject: vomiting after hysterectomy

Hello, I had a hysterectomy 9 years ago. (Born 5-x-xxxx)[moderator note: birthdate deleted for privacy]. For the past year I have had stomach problems, vomiting at least a week or two each month. The doctos believe I have panic attacks, hand and feet cold and clammy, shakiness, can't concentrate, dizzy, hard to breath, right leg tingles, stomach turns. This happens out of the blue, no triggers, no correlation during regular activities. I have had to stop making plans and driving due to this. I have tried juicing, yoga, meditation, psychology (he believes I am fine) ,psychiatry (she prescribed 8 different meds, not all at once, but each one made me vomit within 24 hours.) I am at a loss. I miss my job with deaf students.

This morning I woke vomiting spit. It wouldn't be so bad if I was loosing weight, but that is not happening. Anyway, a lady at the healthfood store said her friend had the same stomach problems each month after her hysterectomy and takes ginger pills to help. I am taking them also as well as apple cider vinegar pills.

They help better than what the doctor gave me. I am tired of drugs and am trying to go natural. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Actually, the panic attack symptoms are my biggest obstacle, I could just carry around a bucket to vomit in and still work. I am also engaged and cannot set a date until I am sure I can make it to my own wedding.

Thank you for some hope and for your web site. Gina Kelley

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: